So this past weekend was amazing, it wasn't fireworks, but it made to totally realize that the greatest parts of life and found in the small things.
On friday the group of us helped out at the food bank:
- Highlight, perminant markers :P
- Sorting dappers isn't as easy as you think :P ( how the heck do you spell that word....)
- I still dont know what roti Flour really is...
- My legs killled after the fact
- It was a good experiance
Then after Alex's Mom droped Silken and I off at my Oma's house. So we had a good visit with her, I love being there. She asked us both if we wanted these white gloves that she said were used in the summer time, for along with a nice dress. So of course i wanted them, I love getting Items that will gove me memories like that. So then Joan came and picked us up.
We Had a Pirates showdown, we watch all 3. well i didnt get through the 3rd one.... :P I fell asleep during the movie! which doesnt happen very often.
I was so hyped up, i loved it :P so I was like talking through the movie, making odd comments about werid and random things,,,, while trying to find Chocolate covered peanuts.... from this mix of chohlate covered things..... wow do i ever have a great selection of words today...
So the last person, Andrea left at around 12:30 thats when i woke up :P during the last 2 minutes of the movie :P
Oh yes, and we three slept in a double bed.... yes it was tight...
On Saturday morning we just hang around and played Trival Persuit, hahaha and silken won... we were shocked... :P
Then we went up to wal-mart and walked around and tried to waste time, and random stores... and ate Micky D's.
Then we were off to the church to make ginger Bread house's YAY, That was tons of fun. It was mostly the "young adults" which was awesome though. We were all tired of candy and icing by the end of the day. On sugar highs :P A little after we desided to play dutch Blitz, Me ,silken and joan. Then More people came over, and before you knew it there was 2 people per team. Hahahhahaah It was Crazy amazing! So fun, We were so intense and wow. yes i hope that happens agian soon
I will wrote about sunday later, maybe :P
So ya I dont know who reads this,,, maybe just hannah :P But You have to comment if you are reading this... so i know :P
anywho, have a great one,
in and out....
-kandi
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA.
I am commenting on your blog.
Thanks for FINALLY POSTING after months of nagging from me.
Keep up the good work girl!
Love ya,
Your super ex girlfriend...did you ever see that one?
Post a Comment