Sunday, February 17, 2008

"i want pancakes!! i not want to be quiet"

Last night my Oma and Aunty came over for dinner, side note, I love my moms lasagna Yesterday morning I decided I would make a dessert, well this is big news around here, Kandace WANTING to bake... wow crazy.. So Silken also helped with it, we made a "frozen cheesecake" it is sooo light, twas very good.
Any who, so after dinner Silken and my dad were playing a game of slap... (each having a hand on the table and trying to slap the others hand before they draw it back) well that sure started something :P After a few minutes we were all laughing extremely hard. I love when my Oma laughs, makes my day. Also with my Aunt (: P) very contagious, Then most of us choose to play, great fun. Silken’s hand was purple, but it was all in name of fun, so its all good. Then at about 8 Joan came over, and we decided to play “rummy cube”. Tons of fun, then my Oma started talking in Dutch and a little German :P which is awesome! She taught me a few more words Yay! Like , Ich liebe dich.
After they left Joan, Silken and I watched ‘blue crush’. Which was pretty good.. the end of that day..

So i have today "booked" with my dad, today is for woodworking, have to start my project.. Should be good. Then maybe caught up with some science :S yup yup oh right and theres youth tonight, thats a whole nother story though.

I find it so weird to talk about my day on here… I have trust issues with the Internet. Which I’m not going to let down any time soon :P

God bless
xx
-kandi

1 comment:

Haelle said...

Yay!
You posted again without me having to nag you for months.

friendly creepers =)