Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wholesome Entertainment



So on Saturday we had a surprise visitor, Just above our yard was a bear, which my mom spotted, so she called us all out side to see it. So we were outside just watching it, the bear was licking all the sugar water out of a humming bird feeders :p then we went over to Jessica’s backyard for a even closer view, twas great fun. So eventfully my mom had called the owner of the house, near where the bear was, so she came outside and looked over her brick wall, and haha it was seriously like 7 feet away fro her, we tired to warn her butttt, ya :P So she was a tad shocked :P All in all good wholesome fun, but it did get my heart racing a few times, when the neighbors decided to try and scare it away! Dude, there are kids outside, and I don’t think they would like a bear running at them… so ya :P. That was a tad scary.

Oh and Jessica named it Oliver, and the stick that sticking out of that stump is called elliot, because it looks like a deer :P


Then after it was gone, Jessica was demonstrated all the plays and rules of rugby. Wow was that ever amazing, haha. Then home for dinner.


After supper I was doing school.. like always, then Jessica called begging me to ditch school pretty much to go over to her house, so we compromised. Silken and I went over an hour later. I love going over to her house, we fooled around with music and she was trying to teach silken and I a few songs on the piano. So funnnny. Oh then to end off Mr. BRUCE came in and we started talking about driving….. oh great… :P And I said that I had already taken the test and I failed, ( I wasn’t about to say hw many times I’ve went) Then Mrs. B said not to be to hard on myself, and that Patrick (their son) had taken it three times before he passed. …. Ha … ha… ha.. wellllll I couldn’t pretend… so I kinda spilled :P
So when we left Mr. B wished me luck ON MY 5TH TIME. :) thanks, haha

(i'll post picures from the rest of that day later)

till later
-Kandace

1 comment:

Alex H. said...

a BEAR
oh man i want a bear
That is pretty sweet though
Sugar, makes sense eh?

friendly creepers =)