Tonight Silken and I hung out with Jessica and Cayleigh.. wow.. goodtimes.. Jessica and I almost "died" on a few different accounts.. hahahaha
1- from laughing so hard... (at my joke... and believe me it was funnnny.. until we had to explain it to Cayleigh and Silken :P)
2- Jessica nearly dislocated my toe... but i guess we're even now
3- We made cookies... we also found it weird that we bake chocolate cookies every time we are over at her house.. (yes, also.. because you should think it is weird too :P) SO Jess and I decide it would be a good idea to put shrimp in our cookies :P wellll thats a lie, I thought it would be a good idea, and i made Jess do it too :) (Now thats the full truth) So yaaa, Jess's Dad and Mom now think we are mentally challenged or something... :) All i can say is that it was well worth the experience :) hahaha ( my tummy hurt now)
4- Oh and then, good ol' kick the can... which isnt that great with only 4 people, but we managed to make it amazing... oh and i nearly got CRUSHED from everyone trying to balance on my knees... :S odd things we do...
"Hows it taste"
"gooood..., its mostly the texture... soft, gooey and thenn rubbery :)"
oh and GUESSSSS WHAT! I Passsssed my "L" test :) i took it enough times eh... oh well i got it now and i'm happy
toodles
- Kandace
No comments:
Post a Comment