Saturday, September 13, 2008

What if a pack of lions come!?

Yesterday was Shawn's 26th birthdayyy (one of my many cousins... but one that i actully talk to) anywho, silken and i called him and we had a good talk, haha he is telling silken and i that we have to come up to Lloyd in the summer... hum we will have to see. More fun times at the cabin. :)
Then we went to hockey, went welll. Even though i am still a whimp.. oh well. But silken and kyles did, so it was good.

Afterwards was funnn, Frogmen was pretty decent comparing it was only 2.99 or somthing. I eat enough junk food, which is great! Because my dentist actully told me too...
When i got my teeth pulled out.. he was like " This is your last week of freedom, eat as just junk food as you like" haha thats a lot coming from a dentist :P I am happy i actully listen to him this time.. since i dont often take what they say to heart, "floss your teeth EVERYDAY!" ha ya.. like that is going to happen..

Anywho.. I babysit in a few minutes.. yay...
I would have much prefered to go to the BBQ.. play some badminton... oh well.. hopfully there will be a next time. :P

Ok i need to get ready...
till later
-kandace... not gloria.. :)

No comments:

friendly creepers =)