Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look around..




Ok so i love Photography,


Maybe its just the awe in capturing a memory, or a picture of God's beautiful creation..

I guess i'll kinda exspain some of the pictures that are on the side of my blog.





So this Picture.. (left) I took in the Summer.. July 1st, Canada day. While at my Uncles cabin; Turtle Lake, Sask. This pirture means alot, just cause i was with my family that i dont get to be with that much. Those few days there were so much fun =)









(L-R) Silken, Shawn, Abel, Aunty Lorelyn

Unlce Yvon, Mary Anne and Mitchell.









<>








I took quite a few of sunset pictures.. picked out two..




















I have a few more from our trip to and fro sask. We went all over... so much driving.. :P

In Sask. Somewhere between radville and Moosejaw i think...
I dont really know since i took it while in the back of a moving vehicle... :P
umm i'm lacking free time right now, so i'll post more from my trip later on...
-Kandace

No comments:

friendly creepers =)